A Trusted Family Law Attorney Representing Clients In Monmouth County And Communities Throughout New Jersey
There is perhaps no other area of law more personal than family law. A divorce, child custody matter, domestic violence situation, or juvenile criminal offense can be deeply personal and have a profound effect on you and your family. You need help, but you don’t have endless resources to spend on a lawyer and you’re not sure who to trust. At the law offices of Bartholomew “Bart” Babiak, you’ll find the help you need, at a price you can afford, from an attorney who has earned the trust of hundreds of New Jersey residents and families.
As an experienced New Jersey family law lawyer and Monmouth County divorce lawyer, I can help you resolve your family law legal matters effectively and affordably. I have 40 years of legal experience and hundreds of satisfied clients, and I stand ready to help you and your family in your time of need.
Contact me today to schedule a half-hour initial consultation to discuss your situation.
Among the many family law and matrimonial matters with which I can provide skilled assistance include:
- Divorce, from simple divorce to contentious situations
- Equitable distribution of marital assets and property
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal support/alimony
- Post-judgment motions/post-decree modifications, including those involving emancipation of children, child custody, child support, visitation and alimony
- Domestic violence, both defense against charges of domestic violence and issuance of restraining orders to protect victims
- Juvenile offenses/juvenile complaints — don’t underestimate the need for an attorney in regard to juvenile offenses. I may be able to get serious charges against your son or daughter downgraded to municipal court. However, we have to act fast before you become just a number in the system — contact me immediately.
Whether you need the help of a Monmouth County divorce attorney, a New Jersey child support lawyer, or a New Jersey domestic violence lawyer, I can help you find successful solutions at a reasonable price.
I offer personal, one-one-one service and a straight-shooting approach that always has your best interests in mind. I won’t always tell you what you want to hear — but I will always tell you what you need to hear.
Contact me today to find out how I can help and an initial consultation. My fees are among the most reasonable in all of New Jersey.