Freehold, New Jersey, DWI/DUI Attorney — Monmouth County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Have you recently had the experience of seeing flashing red lights in your rear view mirror? Or, maybe you were recently charged with a drug crime and face an uncertain future. No matter what kind of charges you’re facing, having an experienced New Jersey criminal defense lawyer on your side is a smart idea.
At the Freehold, New Jersey, law offices of Bartholomew “Bart” Babiak, I provide effective criminal defense at reasonable rates.
As an experienced Freehold, New Jersey, DWI/DUI attorney and Monmouth County criminal defense lawyer, I can provide skilled, aggressive criminal defense aimed at protecting your rights, your reputation and your freedom. I have 40 years of experience providing effective, affordable New Jersey criminal defense, and I stand ready to help you in your time of need.
Contact me today for a half-hour initial consultation to discuss your situation.
I can provide smart, aggressive defense against a wide range of criminal charges, from misdemeanors to serious felonies in state and federal court, including:
- DWI/DUI, driving while intoxicated, driving while under the influence of drugs, multiple New Jersey DWI offenses
- Drug charges, including marijuana possession, cocaine possession, crack cocaine possession, meth possession, heroin possession, possession of other controlled substances, including prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Vicodin and others, intent to distribute, meth manufacturing
- Disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, lewd behavior
- Assault, aggravated assault, assault and battery
- Domestic violence, domestic battery
- Murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter
- Theft, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery
- Sex crimes, rape, sexual assault, date rape
- Statutory rape, solicitation of a minor, child molestation, child sexual assault
- Internet crimes, internet solicitation of a minor, identity theft, credit card fraud
- White collar crime, including fraud, embezzlement, internet fraud
- Traffic tickets and traffic violations, including speeding, driving without a license, driving without insurance, possession of drugs or alcohol in a motor vehicle
- New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicle hearings and appeals
In New Jersey, drunk driving is a serious offense that can have big-time consequences. In fact, the penalties for a first-time DWI arrest can be more severe than the penalties for a theft arrest. Losing your license for six months is a certainty if convicted, along with steep fines and court costs. Ever try getting around New Jersey without a car? It’s not easy. You could lose your job, your family life could be affected, and your social life could disappear.
Simply put, you have a lot at stake. For these reasons and others, it makes good sense to have an experienced Monmouth County DWI/DUI attorney on your side.
As a Freehold, New Jersey, DWI/DUI lawyer and criminal defense attorney I offer personal, one-one-one service and an honest, no-nonsense approach. I won’t always tell you what you want to hear — but I will always tell you what you need to hear.
Contact me today to find out how I can help with an initial consultation and my fees are among the most reasonable in all of New Jersey.